• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creeps attacking Destructables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've looked on this site for a while now, but cannot find the answer.

In my map, i have creeps spawning and order to attack move to an area where the hero defenders are. This area they are in is blocked by terrain and "gate" destructables (which are able to be killed). My problem is that when they are ordered to attack move there, they get to the gates and dont attack them. How can i make them attack the gates and when the gates are down still attack move to the heros?

SOLVED!
SOLVED!
SOLVED!

Last edited:
Level 5
i was thinking about doing that, but after a while there are going to be a decent amount of creeps and i wasnt sure how badly that will lag up the game, i have 1 other method im ganna try first, which is have an enemy unit using the gate model.

Level 9
First, u create two triggers.
The first one:

• Create And Send Creeps
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds (YOUR EVENT)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Bear (Level 1) 0000 <gen> (YOUR CREEPS) to Attack Summer Tree Wall 0000 <gen> (THE GATE)
and 2:

• Update Order
    • Events
      • Destructible - Summer Tree Wall 0000 <gen> dies (SUBSTITUTE WITH YOUR GATE)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Bear (Level 1) 0000 <gen> (YOUR CREEPS) to Attack-Move To (Position of (THE UNITS ARE GOING TO BE ATTACKED))
:)

PS: og if you have more that one creep, you need to use "Pick every..etc and do action" and replace "Bear..etc" with "Picked Unit"

Status
Not open for further replies.