• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack/Armor ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, I'm working on a map and I'm in an idea crisis regarding attacks and armor; I want them to be sorta like rock/paper/scissor but we got more than 3 attacks/armour types...

Until now I thought of

Shock, Spear and Cavalry, but I can't really fit more in there, so I need something to have:

Shock, Spear, Cavalry, Gunpowder, Siege (I dunno, I see them as unit types when they are attack&armour combinations.

And sorry, I'm a bit tipsy so I can't type really good.

Level 7
I know I can change them, I know HOW to do it, but I don't have any ideas TO WHAT I want to change them so they have a perfect balance...

I need to find the perfect attack/armor type combinations, that realistically simulate unit types (like spearmen kill cavalry, but they get killed by swordsmen, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.