• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack and Level limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Gday my fel lad´

In short: im creating a map with some units, but max level for creep is 100. How can i create unit with higher level? lets say 700.

And second- in Attack, there is something like Damage base, Sides per Dice and Sides per die. When base is 1, Side per Dice 1 and side per die 69, unit can hit 2-70. but max number in Side per die is 100, so if i want to create unit that hits 2-300, i have to change it to something like

Base: 1
Dp Dice: 6
Dp Die: 50

and it will hit 7-301, i guess. How can i have more Dp Die than 100? if its possible.

Thanks for help and understanding.

Level 10
Gday my fel lad´

In short: im creating a map with some units, but max level for creep is 100. How can i create unit with higher level? lets say 700.

And second- in Attack, there is something like Damage base, Sides per Dice and Sides per die. When base is 1, Side per Dice 1 and side per die 69, unit can hit 2-70. but max number in Side per die is 100, so if i want to create unit that hits 2-300, i have to change it to something like

Base: 1
Dp Dice: 6
Dp Die: 50

and it will hit 7-301, i guess. How can i have more Dp Die than 100? if its possible.

Thanks for help and understanding.

You can't and you can't. Constraints of the WE, sry mate :*(

EDIT - Meh, Axarion is right. I hate being wrong :(. Just shift-click like he said and you can go higher on the unit lvl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.