• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit wont attack {even with damage base set}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok well
my unit basically cant attack.

base attack damage is 50 . . .
attack cooldown is 1
its dice is 1
the sides per die is 5
target is enemy ground air structure ward item

and yet, they wont attack?( they got damage and everything )
anyone got any ideas why my units wont attack?

Level 19
Cool "Cant attack" is really explaining

Does it have visible Attack in game ?
Does it say unable to target ?
Unit plays attack animation but doesnt send any missle ?
Unit just stands when you order to attack ?

Level 2
Some things you should try out:
-Set weapon type to Normal, if it's melee, or Missile if it's ranged.
-As Lord_of_sausage stated, change Attacks Enabled to 1, 2 or both depending on how many you want.
-Don't know if that counts, but set Damage Point/Backswing Point to any value, if they're zeroed. I.E. 0,300.

Hope that helped.

Level 35
The values you have given us don't really allow for a higher perspective of what you've done... it could be something as simple as the attack not being enabled, but we wouldn't know first-hand. What I think we need to know is what unit you are basing it off and what attack number you are using. Once we know those 2 things, we should know pretty much straight away what to do with the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.