• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Atlantis - The Lost City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Greetings!

After a several days I'm now finally finished with my own interpretation of Atlantis - The Lost City.

The hard thing was actually to make it look underwater, and I'm still not very happy with the result.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy it and inspires you to terrain by our own!

Click Here for a larger View.

/MadseN

Attachments

• Atlantis - The Lost City 4.jpg
    Atlantis - The Lost City 4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,905
Damn this is good, it actually looks like something from a real game cinematic intro thing.

I think you've captured the underwater feeling great, but perhaps you should have placed some bubbles near the camera, that would have made it a bit more clear.

Anyways this is amazing work, I could never do anything nearly as good as this.

Level 7
Omfg... I just went to the Who do you think is th best terrainer thread and was reading around. I noticed alot of people said MadseN, but I've never hear of you until now. THat looks fucking awsome great work!

Level 25
If anyone ever questions why I think you are perfectly suitable for the terrain position of Wc3:WoW, show them this terrain piece and they'll understand. :grin:

Fantastic work! Probably your best terrain made yet! The blue glows are such an amazing good touch, I'm almost speechless as to how amazing this is. +REP!
~Craka_J

Level 9
Craka_J: I tired to do all that before i posted the terrain but the bubbles didn't show up in the screen when i croped the picture. Also i had to delete some fishes because they just messed up the everything. The reef didn't fit very well into the picture, I assure you i tried.

Anyway, thanks for all the positive comments, already working on my next terrain piece :wink:

/MadseN

Level 34
Once again MadseN baffles us all. This is my favorite piece of yours. The building is astounding! The underwater feel is alright. Maybe some people might mistake it for land, but I doubt many would.

Level 9
If I'm fast, around Sunday maybe. But i got kinda mush at work/training ect, so all I have done is a fast sketch.
Thought, i have started to make a terrain tutorial, but haven't decided if I'm gonna write it or make a video.

Any suggestions ?

/MadseN

Level 6
Filipino Translation:
Magaling, magaling, magaling!
English Translation:
Great, great, great!

Your terrains inspires me a lot! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.