• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos.'s Terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
These are my epically noobish terrain's, lol.
I'm very noobish when it comes to terrains, but im learning.

Pic 1 and 2-a night elf town in ashenvale
Pic3-Underwater naga city(ya, still havent figured out how to get a good under water effect.
Pic4-Dried up lake revieling an old abandomed naga city.

Ashenvale terrain.jpgAshenvale terrain 2.jpg
Naga City.jpgNaga ruin.jpg

Update: New terrains

Pic 1-Underground Night elf city
Pic 2-Added in lights to the NE buildings, (this was made before i change the water tinting)
Pic3-The Destruction of an asteroid.

Tree village.jpgUnderground Night Elf City.jpg
Destruction 3.jpg

I was working on editing my hand village thing. I almost finish, it actually looked pretty cool, but for some reason there was an error with WE and it shut off and i lost all my hard work. But, i will try to make it again and this time i will save it more often, lol.

Last edited:
Level 15
Crap!!! When i edited the underwater terrain to make that last one i forgot to save it as a seperate map. So i dont have the underwater one any more to edit. Oh well

Level 2
This is not bad for a newb,its pretty good...
But because every account that i make will almost always be automatically banned...
My comments worth nothing...
Have a nice day...

Level 15
Ok, for the naga cities i see what you mean, but why do the NE towns need less doodads? Its is supposed to be a forest, so it needs to have alot of trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.