• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arugals Invasion: Shadowfang Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Project Recruitment: Arugals Invasion

Deep in the Silverpine Forest the Kingdom of Gilneas has been besieged by the archmage Arugal, despite his brutal forces the people have held out through the long treacherous battle. However the archmage has grown tiresome of this defense and he is personally seeing that it falls before his forces. The brave heroes drawn their weapons one last time, blood will be spilled, lives will be claimed, destruction will show its face... only the strongest will survive.

This is a hero defense map. The heroes are trying to hold the line between Gilneas and Shadowfang keep. If the frontier is breached the worgen will unite and reek havoc upon the citizens of northern Eastern Kingdoms.

After all of the worgen that he sent are dead Arugal will make one final assault he will lead this assault followed by his children "Sons of Arugal". After Arugal falls the players will be victorious.

What i need is:

Triggering Master

Requirements:

*Basic knowledge of English
*Skilled in one or more of the following: vJass, Jass, GUI.

You will be given the scheme of your work.
You will have to give me a weekly report on your progress.

Your basic work will be trigger systems and trigger enhanced spells.

Plus:

Knowledge in Object editor capable of making Trigger enhanced abilities.

If anyone is interested you can send me a Private Message, Respond on this topic or send me a email. [email protected]

Here are the screenshots of the map.

161368-albums2206-picture19460.jpg

161368-albums2206-picture19459.jpg

161368-albums2206-picture19458.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.