• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recruitment: Madazjal RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The rpg is going to be basically something following old concepts of finding out a mystery and ending in a epic battle between the invading thingies and the defenders of the biggest city.

There will be different classes that update

That will look like something following:

Barbarian -----------------> Savage-------------> Berserker-------------> Frenzied Berserker
Charmcaster -------------> Mage----------------> Wizard----------------->Dark/Arcane Master

And so on... i have a lot more ideas and what not
There will also be lots of items main and secondary quests
The basic thing that we want to achieve is

Excellent Gameplay That is the main part everything else is secondary, it is important that the players enjoy.

What i need is:

A Terrainer
A Triggering Master
A Loremaster

Terrainer

Requirements:

*Basic knowledge of English.
*Basic knowledge of the warcraft 3 Terraining system.
*Basic knowledge of the warcraft 3 Object manager system.
*Basic knowledge of the warcraft 3 import manager system.

You will be given instructions on how should the map basically look like.
You will be given custom tiles that i find appropriate.
You will be given custom models that i find appropriate.
You will have to give me a weekly report on your progress.

Triggering Master

Requirements:

*Basic knowledge of English
*Skilled in one or more of the following: vJass, Jass, GUI.

You will be given the scheme of your work.

Plus:

Knowledge in Object editor capable of making Trigger enhanced abilities.

Loremaster

Requirements:

*Excellent English Skills.
*Creative Mind
*Teamwork skills

You will be given the already created lore.
Your job is to enhance the lore of the map, come up with descriptions for spells and units.

If anyone is interested you can send me a Private Message, Respond on this topic or send me a email. :fp: [email protected]

Anything that isn't included is probably already taken care of.

UPDATE: Loremaster Not needed anymore.

Update: The following text was written by the Loremaster, the story given will be used in the map.

A once peaceful world, long held the natural balance, everything was in harmony once upon a time. That time has been lost, chaos abounds on Madazjal, bandits run rampant, nations rise and fall, guilds are formed, everything seemed to be in slow down turn. Finally a guild of heroes stepped up, raising the stakes, defeating the wicked, they were know as the Silent Blade - a noble group. Things have gone wrong though, demons have appeared and are winning the skirmishes.

Bandits have constantly attacked the kingdom of Nethiel, the kingdom the Silent Blade resides in, upon defeating them and gathering information from the ones they could get to talk they learned of a much darker secret. The heroes traverse the world, finding allies and enemies alike, learning of a great artifact - The Seal of Ages. The Seal of Ages has protected the world before, however something has caused the magical barrier to fall. The heroes soon learn of another group - while in an ancient forest they learn the true intentions of the cult when they twist an ancient with dark energies into a killing machine that the heroes have to stop to continue the pursuit of the cult. After following the cult out of the forest they chance upon a small farm, where the hospitality of the farmers is great, until night comes. Fleeing from the farm the heroes arrive at a small village where they accquire the seal, marching off to the great peaks to cleanse the world of demons. The cultists and heroes face off in an epic battle in a temple upon the snowy peaks of the mountain known as Tirith.

War has been waged, few have the courage to take up arms against the demon threat. Do you have what it takes to join the Silent Blade?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.