• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Artifactial Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ive been thinking on an idea for a small WC3 TfT map, i love spellcraft and when
i played a Microwars i got it: The teams is 6v6 (5v5 cuz there will be a computer player on each team). The game is in 10 rounds, every round you will have to mix items to make a hero, like Spellcraft where u mix elements for spells Ex: Tauren hoof + Great axe = Tauren cheftain. ive will add alot of custom heroes and spells (and items ofcause :cool:) Every hero responds to a race, Like Deathknight is undead, so if you got an deathknight, the comp player spawns 3 ghouls every 20 seconds (or smoething like that) and attack moves them to the emeny base. The goal is to destroy the emenys base, every tim you do so, your hero will be removed, items storaged and you will have to make a new hero for the next round. Ive think its a good idea to make the player unable to buy the last buyed items, so you wont make the same hero every round. The items will be avaiable to buy again after 2 rounds. The winning team will get a message which shows them how to combine items (like recipes). What do you think about the idea? if most people think its great, ill might make it soon (curentely making a Wc4 map). :piru:

Level 2
Sounds good!

Sounds as a good idea:thumbs_up:!
I like maps where you have to mix items.
So a map where you have to mix items to get units sounds extra cool to me!! Good idea, when it is completed it wil be very cool! Just go on with that map:infl_thumbs_up:!

Level 15
:) ive been thinking on different arenas which will be launched random, here is some ideas i came up whit: Sapper Wars, bit like a dota, the comp will spawn units equal to the teams heroes ( like i said ) and the comp will spawn 2 Goblin Sappers (1 for each way u can push). The objective is to push your group and the sapper up to emenys base, when the sapper reach it, he will kaboom it. The first to kaboom the emenys base wins. Then theres some different Hero arenas (team VS team) only whit heroes, and also some line wars. all the arenas would be made so they dont take more than 5-7 min. i would do, so after every round, your heroes exp will be saved, and loaded for your next hero. Max level around 20 (or something that fits to the map).

Level 15
I started making the map today, currently theres 2 arenas and a Spawn war (only the terrain for these is finnished).
Arenas: Barrens Arena: thypical hero arena, a little small platue-like arena whit some threes for Force of Nature Ect. City Arena: a small arena whit buildings, you cant see what behind them, this makes it possible for assults and firsthits. And the Sapper Wars terrain made.

Status
Not open for further replies.