• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArrowSharp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz

ArrowSharp

This model was made for archers.
Done with intent to please you.

Model
This model was created 100% by me.
If you use it, look for my permission.
====================
Updated:
- Modified moviment stand.
====================

Keywords:
Arrow, Sharp, Archer, JoySoy
Contents

ArrowSharp (Model)

Reviews
18:06, 8th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Pretty useless, especially considering Ribbon Emmiters are much better at trails tan this.

M

18:06, 8th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Pretty useless, especially considering Ribbon Emmiters are much better at trails tan this.

Level 10
For me this is very useful. It differs quite a bit from standard blizzard arrow missiles, and for me as a map maker that pays very much attention to detail this kind of alternate arrow model is very welcome. This could for example be used for an archer hero to make it stand out slightly from them other archers, or in an arrow spell to give it a slight unique look.

Well, it looks decent, and the attention to detail is very good, but I can't help get the feeling that there isn't much use for it other than -as Licheaus said- to make a particular thing stand out, or just replace stock arrows, but I'm not sure how much I am of a fan of how useful that is since it's uses are fairly limited, and external to those to uses, there's little point not using the stock arrows.

as far as the quality of the model I'd give it a 3/5 due to its simplicity, and I'm not a particular fan of the white "streaks(?)" at the back of it since -if- those were there, they're more likely to be situated at the front of the arrow, not the back of it, unless it was rocket powered. and would need to be leaving a little trail behind them and be relatively feint.