• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

are you a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
case reopened, lol: what kind of a girl has an account name called Wormskull, and plus acts like a guy as long as hes been on the forums, what do you have to hide... :?:

Level 13
umm... no offense wormy, but you are male. youre somewhat sexist against females, and the few times you IMed me you type just like a guy. i should know, ive taken several psychology courses and you act male in every way, even if you were female and acting male :wink:

Level 23
negative10.jpg

etc.

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
umm... no offense wormy, but you are male. youre somewhat sexist against females, and the few times you IMed me you type just like a guy. i should know, ive taken several psychology courses and you act male in every way, even if you were female and acting male :wink:
wasnt that a part of the comedy?

Level 16
Maybe "she's" a trans. But if you were a girl, you were as anal-retentive as a teacher. This is an ironic truth, we thought of you as some spoiled meany here and there. Kind of strangely, you like anatomy and can barely draw like a girl

I'm a boy, but have moral standards. If you tick me off it's like the only time I act like one

Level 13
Eusira said:
Maybe "she's" a trans. But if you were a girl, you were as anal-retentive as a teacher. This is an ironic truth, we thought of you as some spoiled meany here and there. Kind of strangely, you like anatomy and can barely draw like a girl

I'm a boy, but have moral standards. If you tick me off it's like the only time I act like one
what do you mean draw like a girl? im fairly good... i dont draw unicorns, stars or pixies beceause that's boring, not beceause i'm transexual.

Level 22
Personally, I think somone got a hold of Wormy's password and is having a little fun. I find it hard to beleive that is wormskull posting here...and based on the content of countless past posts and comments, I find it hard to believe he/she is a girl...

(besides, girls usually dont take offense when they are told "you draw like a girl!"...thats when they say "damn straight I do, that"s why I'm better then you!"...thats another reason why I think you are BSing)
-VGsatomi

Level 13
Eusira said:

what do you mean draw like a girl? im fairly good... i dont draw unicorns, stars or pixies beceause that's boring, not beceause i'm transexual.

Level 13
VGsatomi said:
i'm wormskull, im not just a person with a preset personality

What's that supposed to mean, you got a multiple personality complex or something?

Someone might want to email wormy and tell him to change his password.
-VGsatomi
i mean that despite the fact that a lot of girls are alike, it doesnt nesceseraly mean i lived in the same conditions, thus it gave different results.
its indeed my account, i changed my av, i posted art i write with the same coherence as usual..

Level 13
well heres what ive picked up that supports VGsatomi's idea
-Wormy has recently started spamming the art section
-wormy has changed his avatar
-wormy is a hell of a lot nicer
-all of the above have just suddenly happened

however it is possible that:
-wormy was being an a** to make him/herself to look male, and is now acting as he/she usually does

so it could be either way. im going to AIM wormy and ask him whats going on and if some damn hacker got on his account.

Level 8
Your second theory is very improbable. Why would anyone bother to create 1500 comments of BS, including getting into arguments and making people hate him, JUST to pull this seemingly random prank out of nowhere?

I ask you...

Why?

There are also a number of factors that could indicate Wormskull's *ahem* deception.

1 - Pointless short-lived topics. The Off Topic forums have become rather dull, as stated by Wormskull on many occasions through the word "spam". Worm may have pulled the prank to attract some interest.

2 - Only Wormskull could attract such immediate and large feedback to the statement that he is a girl, since everyone seems to have their personal opinions about his behavior, this provides an outlet for those opinions.

3 - Wormskull was bored, probably, due to the seeming lack of activity at WC3Sear.ch

4 - Wormskull WANTS to be a girl, and uses this as an excuse to pour his *exotic* desires into.

Level 8
This conversation makes me feel intelligent.

Well, more so than I normally am :D

BTW, my sig comment does NOT reflect the inner workings of my brain. I was experiencing a moment of umm... (quick, make something up that makes you sound smart) ..cerebral fracture... yes, that will do.

ahem... yes, enough of that

Level 16
Even more ironic, Worm also has a complete lack of correct punctuation and caps, which makes "her" seem like a boy. And all that flaming and stuff is pretty ironic as well. This actually proves something Finarfin said a while ago
Yes I know Eusira and Wormskull are on their periods, talking crap about this skin. Wormskull lay off. Eusira you're just a NOOB
:p

When I mean draw like a girl, I mean particularly good at drawing people in an anime-ish style and being able to draw cartoons.

Level 5
girl or boy, so what? what does it change? i mean, i'm a guy inside, but it doesn't change a thing. especielly not on the internet. ^^
wormy will be like the rest of us even if he's a girl/boy/both.

Level 13
well it doesnt matter
its not like we are going to treat you differently unless you act differently.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Level 7
..... mwaha.... thread not locked yet - meaning I can join in and say something dumb.... mwaha

You know - this is really annoying. Now I have to browse every damn artpeice where Kerrigan and Wormskull has been arguing, and post "Girlfight!!!" :roll:

ey... I am a girl inside... or I ate a girl whole once... or I dress like a girl when noone is watching.... and I still like girls better than boys... is that wierd? :lol:

Wormskull, you have yet to explain yourself, 'cause this is like a "whoa... no way we are being dissed by a ho!" to a lot of ... guys

@Sansui - lol, no! You are not even human, you are a fearsome orange blob with green dominating eyes! Keep being that please ^^*

( - someone is gonna tell me off for responding to this topic, I know :oops: But I am also an attention whore :wink: )

Level 6
This funny thread got me interested in some detective work. Actually the picture thread supports wormy's claims. Look at these posts:

Formula1:
I couldnt find a fro pic, so i got a different one
This is in italy, im the guy, this is 2 years old

Wormskull:
well formula, you're sexy. the most the posts, the uglier.

Starting from: http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=4730&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=205

That's before she posted the picture of a guy, the one she now says to be false.

8)

Level 7
yay, lets argue and debate like eager kiddies ^^

Boyooka, this is still not evidence - I would say, I can't dig up any either, but Wormskulls only comment ("I am not bald") and reluctance to complain as to why he/she was drawn as a man in bLaCk LaBeL's comic, supports the theory that Wormskull is playing us all, and is indeed a guy who is having a mighty roar of a laugh over theese pointless suspitions and tidius investigations ^^

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Art&ID=844

Level 4
8) well I see wormskull- You are to post I picture of yourself :D ing in a standing pose and post it.
because I am not to exictied of you being girl(if you are) because you were sexist to most girls on www.wc3sear.ch either you hate your gender or you are sexist to girls. Personally I don't know what to belive or if someone has hacked into your account and started this I this .GreyArchon is right if you are a girl- Attetion Whore but I could be wrong.
Wormy Theories(w/e about spelling)
1)female- Hates her own gender
2)boy- Hates females
3)fly- That fly I squished yesterday
4)trans.- male and female that hates either gender
5)Attetion Whore- Wants attetion.
6)Wormskull- A worm with a skull on its head and likes to drink acid, or a worm in a skull.
wormskull.gif
wormskull.gif
wormskull.gif
wormskull.gif
wormskull.gif
wormskull.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.