• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archmage and Hydromancer Horses Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!
Can somebody remove the Archmage and the Hydromancer from their horses respectively? I need a few thin saddled horses for my map (not the fat horses, already have enough of those).
Thank you!
Edit: With enough digging, I found them at xgm, along with some others! It doesn't have the Archmage horse but it still has a lot.
Cuore has also provided me with the Archmage and Hydromancer Horse models, and I'm waiting on his response if I can share them. In the meantime, here's the models I found which have a bit of a large file size: Russian Riderless Animals

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi If you're interested, I invite you to fill out a form for Hive's Request Exchange Workshop describing your request.
As long as you are ready to offer your help to one future request made by others, you can use the thread and raise the chance to have your own request solved quickly.
@Cuore Oh my, while that sounds like a lovely idea, I'm afraid I only know the most basic knowledge in modeling and in creating icons (basically screenshotting and also recolors). I don't think I would do much help if I contribute. Thank you anyway though!

@Tuwnew Thank you! Although both don't have any portraits, so that might be a bit of a problem. So... the request is still open, I suppose! Portraits are required for my map.

Level 5
Alright no problem.
What do you think of: Wild Horse

Can you use those?
I'm using one of 'em since for some reason the pack he uploaded can't be downloaded anymore. I'm in real need of a saddled variant like the ones that the Archmage and Hydromancer have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.