• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BanditMage_no rider

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another horse from me and this time its the horse of the banditmage and credits to Blizzard because like the other model i made the riderless archmage i just remove the rider.

Keywords:
horse,riderless,bandit horse,tikbalang,banditmage,olive the ostrich
Contents

BanditMage_no rider (Model)

Reviews
12:10, 19th Jan 2016 Misha: This is not only extremely simple edit, but it still uses the un-needed archmage bones. You should remove them and reattach and relocate the attachment points for hands, head and what not , to the horse. Aand lastly, make...

M

12:10, 19th Jan 2016
Misha: This is not only extremely simple edit, but it still uses the un-needed archmage bones. You should remove them and reattach and relocate the attachment points for hands, head and what not , to the horse. Aand lastly, make sure the horse has a proper portrait, by giving it a camera object, so the portrait ingame doesn't change angle depending on which unit one has clicked previously