• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ Time to vote for the top 3 models! The POLL for Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! 📅 Poll close on July 16, 2024! 🔗 Cast your vote now!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Blackhand Rider

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The leader of the Black Mountain on his pet.

The avatar of the original model johnwar The model itself Blackhand the Destroyer do Raider (Re-Classic)
Contents

Blackhand Rider (Model)

Desecrated Blackhand Destroyer (Texture)

Level 10
Great model friend, I've already seen this at the Xgm guru Russian site.

Callan Lothar would say: Shield formation!

I notice there are some parts that the model doesn't match to the Dismount version, missing details of tge legs, spines from the skulls and the chained connect to tge shoulder pads from his right side.

Level 9
Great model friend, I've already seen this at the Xgm guru Russian site.

Callan Lothar would say: Shield formation!

I notice there are some parts that the model doesn't match to the Dismount version, missing details of tge legs, spines from the skulls and the chained connect to tge shoulder pads from his right side.
if you have seen the XGM model on the website of this author Purplehorror That's me