1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arcane Explosion

Submitted by Champara Bros
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is my Arcane Explosion model.If you use it in your map give me credits.
EDIT:I made it fade now
Special Thanks for Shamanyouranus for helping me with this mode

Keywords:
arcane explosion,arcane,magic,explosion.
Contents

Arcane Explosion (Model)

Reviews
17:03, 24th Feb 2009 shamanyouranus: You need to make the shockwave thing fade out, right now it looks really weird. Change that and this will be approved. 15:47, 1st Mar 2009 shamanyouranus: Changes made. Approved.
  1. War_Golum

War_Golum

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    look like wisp detonation =/
    but awesome
    i'll make an scepter for that effect

2. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome Effect. 5/5

3. PastoEntertainment

PastoEntertainment

Resources:
    Resources:
    i play wow with mage, but wow arcane explosion is different. This explosion have approximately 1 second delay and it is only repaint wisps explosion. And wow explosion is hemisphere, this explosion exploding to side...

4. Champara Bros

Champara Bros

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    well arcane explosion is spell that creates a sphere of arcane energy and inflicts damage. My "repainted wisp explosion" is exactly like that. I saw no model on the site regarding arcane explosion so I made this model. It is not perfect, i know but what is the point of making fancy models that will not match WoW model ?

5. Mangotea

Mangotea

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is awesome!

6. JamesxcX

JamesxcX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Using this model for my Burst ability. Happy with it, love it. 5/5

7. Asterianos

Asterianos

Resources:
    Resources:
    extremely stupid question, to use this effect do i just change the effect of Fan of Knives ? or if not which spell do I change to make it to work ?