• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Approve/Rejected titles gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I was browsing the spell forum recently and I saw that every single spell were approved. That's something buster, trigger,reborn, hanky and (dsg?) would work hard for to achieve. For those of you who don't know this, we had a great purge in the spell forum, removing basicly everything.

So I found this kinda cool. But I checked every single spell on the first page. It were 1 or 2 that wasn't reviewed nor rejected ofc and it didn't have the "pending" sign. I just wonder as I haven't seen this in the news lately (maybe it haven't been brought up on the news) but where did the signs go?

Those who don't know what I'm talking about, the preview images used to have a text above like orange "pending", green "approved", red "rejecteded and so on. I didn't find it in map, icon, skin and model section either (only checked first page).

Just a question, where did it go? :D

Thanks in advance

~baassee

Level 22
oh buster is out?

Basiclly it's every single spell, everytime I look in every section, dunno if you have the same problem but not a single spell has the sign, I can link those who havent been reviewed or have no sign

Is reviewed but doesnt have "needs fix" sign

is reviewed but doesnt have rejected sign

same as above

doesnt got reviewed nor sign

same as above

same as above

reviewed but misses needs fix sign

neither review and sign

that's just a few, just took those from my "page 1" at spell section

Those all look fine to me, I don't see any issues?

Just because a moderators review says "Rejected" doesn't mean the author hasn't updated the spell. When you update a spell it goes back to "pending". As for the rest, I see signs on all of them. It could be something wrong with your browser/internet.

And I was talking about the purge, hvo is still part of the spell moderation team.

Level 22
Maybe you got it wrong, but I'll screen it for you.

You see in the picture below, it used to be some sort of text there as I mentioned in the first post, but it isn't there for me

Ah thought buster was out.

hivebugor.jpg

Edit.

Maybe this should be in the errors section when I think about it but I didnt know if you removed it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.