• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AOS] BotEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Freelancer, idea maker Da Fist here!

models_9768_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Xec'romos the Winter Claw

Backstory:
On this night, the sky is clear
Is see the moon, the end is near
I have no memory, but the screams I hear
Xec'romos is hunting, show your fear

No one has survived, my fearsome claws
Or my very bloody jaws
I cannot stand my prey go away
So if you stay awhile, you won't see the day

If you manage to get away
Don't celebrate, I still see you anyway
If you think my scent don't last long
I'll hunt you down, and prove you wrong

SPELLS

icons_7702_btn.jpg
Credit : The Silent
Hunt

You will see the targeted unit until it dies or the timer expires ( X Seconds). Also, you will have additional movements speed (X%) per (X%) lifepoints of hunted unit is missing.

Haunting a prey is usually an easy task, except if it is a very elusive creature. With Bloodlust emerging from you, every drop of blood will increase your movement speed.

icons_13185_pas.jpg
Credit : kola
Sly Wolf

When you are attacked X% to use a special skill that will scare away the attacker for X seconds, and increases your base stat (+ X) for X seconds. Also, if your HP is below X, then this skill will knockback them and stun. This can be deactivated/activated. Half effect during daytime.

Wolves are born to be cunning and powerful at the same time. When on critical state, they can maximize their power, creating new tactics to destroy preys.

icons_9904_btn.jpg
Credit : Mr. Goblin
Winter Wolf's Roar

Makes the user AS and MS X times faster. The cost of this skill is not mana, but X% of your total HP. This skill will not be available if life is less than X%. If you kill a hero during this buff, you will get a temporary HP Regeneration bonus and you will gain X% of the total life of the killed hero.

A wolf offers even his life to hunt. Although most wolves do not resort to this, Xec'rmos have a different style to eat and hunt at the same time.

icons_10422_btn.jpg
Credit : RoboHippo
Final Wolf Form

Being a lychantrophe, you are no ordinary wolf. This can take you beyond your limits and show your final Wolf Form ( Black fur will replace the white fur ). Gives X damage, X armor and +X% MS.

A lychantrophe is a type of human that can transform at night time. In this case, you have chosen the path of the wolf and accepted it. But you hold back a secret power that will unleash havoc to the world.

Last edited:
Thanks da fist, but i prefer hero suggestions without model imports. If i start importing models and such, i'll soon be limited with the 8MB limit : 100kb + ( 6kb [icon] * 2 [disbtn/btn] * 5 [3spells + ultimate + innate passive] ) + some kbs with spells variable and such, that's a bit more than 160 kb the hero.

Wc3 is limited in icons so there will be some imports here, but there are really enough good models are available to do a good number of heroes.

I looked at the hero description you did, and it's really nice.
If you're interested, i need a description for the paladin hero :
Some of the spells special effects changed since i did that video, but except this, it's pretty the same.
His ulti will be changed also, into another defensive and supportive spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.