• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Aoe Splash on hit and slow attack speed with chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know the ability for melee splash and slow on hit with chances for ranged? I thank you in advance

Level 14
Cleaving attack does not work with ranged attacks.
There is however a simple solution to that problem:
Attack Passives System
Probably allows a cleave on ranged attack.
if you want the aoe effect to trigger only when it slows and for it to deal fixed damage just use frost nova with lightning orb(default skill that uses another skill) or something like that.
If what you meant is that you wanted chances to use a ranged attack instead of a melee attack then you probably need a dds(damage detection system) then make a ranged attack effect randomly triggered by attack damage from the unit.
For slowing the attack speed of the unit with the skill(which is something you might have wanted seeing the title of the thread) then you can use the skill granted by gloves of haste but modified to have a negative value.

Last edited:
Level 6
Cleaving Attack and Item Orb of Slow Bonus?
I don't understand the effect ability part, and even if I left it like that, there's nothing coming out of it. By that, the attacked unit did not receive any damage neither there's a orb of slow model. The hero is throwing nothing out of it
Cleaving attack does not work with ranged attacks.
There is however a simple solution to that problem:
Attack Passives System
Probably allows a cleave on ranged attack.
if you want the aoe effect to trigger only when it slows and for it to deal fixed damage just use frost nova with lightning orb(default skill that uses another skill) or something like that.
If what you meant is that you wanted chances to use a ranged attack instead of a melee attack then you probably need a dds(damage detection system) then make a ranged attack effect randomly triggered by attack damage from the unit.
For slowing the attack speed of the unit with the skill(which is something you might have wanted seeing the title of the thread) then you can use the skill granted by gloves of haste but modified to have a negative value.
I'll try this quickly
Edit: Can I spawn a unit with slow spell then cast on them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.