• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any way to change the world editor's language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I've recently installed SC2 Legacy of the Void and upon opening the World editor, I loaded some thing like "downloading dependencies. After that the language turned into this, it was English before. I haven't finish the downloading that shown in attachment picture and I don't know what it says, so I decided to post a picture cu'z its taking too long to finish. But I asure you that all words on the editor is like this. Any way to change it?

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
upon opening the World editor
StarCraft II does not have anything called World Editor. It uses StarCraft II Editor...

After that the language turned into this
It appears that the locale has been set to German.

Try going to File->Preferences->General and changing Locale to English <enUS>. This may be problematic due to being in German...
Ctrl+Shift+Alt+P is meant to bring up Preferences, but I cannot get it to work.

Level 13
Thanks for the reply Doc. So here's what I've checked. I go to Preferences then Generals and I would try to change the locale but this is the only choice so far.
2.png

3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.