• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Language change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey,

since reforge my editor is now in english. Is there any way to change the language back to german? I googled but didn't find any results for my problem.

Level 13
not at the moment apparently, you have to wait for the next update(s). for what it's worth, i advise you to use the english editor anyhow. it makes it easier to ask for help as you don't have to translate stuff, also if you make maps for the "international" community, stuff like hotkeys are different and you can accidentally create double hotkeys is you use the german version (although this problem is probably less relevant with reforged showing hotkeys ingame at all times now)

i'm german as well and i have all modding tools (and all other games and applications for that matter) in english.
Just try it, it's not that hard to find everything you need, especially in the wc3 editor which is kinda well structured compared to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.