• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any chance of adding a column to show map type in the browse maps option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I don't really know why this isn't an option already so I assume it's something technical. But when browses the newest maps, is there any way to add a column that tells you what kind of map it is? You have the filter at the top to filter by map type, but I gotta say when I'm looking for a variety of map types, it would be much easier to just scroll down the list of newest maps while being able to see "AoS, Altered Melee, RPG, RPG... etc"

Level 2
Glad I threw it out there, I thought it was so obvious that there had to be a reason it wasn't there... I guess there really is no such thing as a bad idea when brain storming hah.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Ah, good one. This has never come up. Weird that I never thought of that.

So, is that in your list of tasks now? :/

Edit: Btw, is there a reason there's no creator's name showing at front page's newest/most dled resource? At least on most dled it should be there, to show little bit of respect for the creator imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.