• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm not too sure if this works on all ants, but a black line might actually stop them from crossing it (don't ask me why, maybe they think it's a big gap)

Bug spray works, there's ant-traps in stores you can get, but they probably aren't worth the money.
But try to find out where they're going. Seal up food, and clean up food laying around. If you have a leaking pipe, try to fix that.

Level 26
You would need to find out where they are nesting, and then use some ant baits to kill em. I just spray raid wherever I see them because I'm too lazy to track their nest.

Level 27
Hrm, I used to have an ant problem. fortunately the queen and hive had infested a tree outside so we stuck a hose in and flooded them all out.
Other than that, my bro's friend once made ant island, a wonderful lump of sugar in a bowl of water.
Ants wanted to get to it so desperately that they drowned trying. Eventually there were so many corpses that they made a bridge and got to the sugar. Of course, then we just washed it all out and killed them all.
--donut3.5--

Level 8
HA! Ants will also not cross a line of laundry detergent. I have driven them out of the house, but cannot find the nest.

All this has given me an idea for a map.....kind of like a TD, but you have to build different kind of traps and things for ants that try to get to your refrigirator.....like, maybe you could build a blob of honey, which healed ants but also slowed them down.....

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.