• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti Map Hack v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I just got finished watching Clannad and I got bored and so I decided on making an Anti-Map Hack. I also planned it since my map, CBZ - Custom Battle Zone got a lot of map hacker fans. Hahaha.
By the way,
this is purely GUI, also an MUI. (Geez, I don't make MUI skills)
This is only v1.0 of the system so expect more.
Code:
This system triggers when a unit is ordered to get an item or a player select an invisible unit that there is no allied unit within the range of 2000 of the position of the item or the unit.

Codes:
On Items/Runes
  • Anti Map Hack System Item Mode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Target item of issued order)) Equal to Rune of Shielding
    • Actions
      • Set AntiH_Item_Point = (Position of (Target item of issued order))
      • -------- Just set the range in the unit group. "This range is important because it will detect whether there is an ally that has a shared vision with the triggering unit" --------
      • -------- I recommend the range should be 2000 --------
      • Set AntiH_Item_Group = (Units within 2000.00 of AntiH_Item_Point matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in AntiH_Item_Group) Less than or equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 1000000000.00 seconds the text: *******************...
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 1000000000.00 seconds the text: (Our friend named + ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + is map hacking!!!))
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 1000000000.00 seconds the text: *******************...
        • Else - Actions
      • -------- Remove Leaks as usual --------
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_AntiH_Item_Point)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_AntiH_Item_Group)
For Invisible Units
  • Anti Map Hack System Invisible Mode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Target item of issued order)) Equal to Rune of Shielding
    • Actions
      • Custom script: -------- Next time dude --------

I think this system will be Rejected but oh well, I least I help some people here who makes an AoS Map.

Keywords:
Anti, Map, Hack, cboy123
Contents

Anti-Map Hack v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 13:17, 28th Aug 2010 TriggerHappy: This isn't accurate enough to be approved.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

13:17, 28th Aug 2010
TriggerHappy:

This isn't accurate enough to be approved.

Level 21
This is way too simple...

You shouldn't just warn players! Disconnect the hacking player and warn others about this action!

And a Custom Script is NOT a comment!
A Custom Script is simply a Jass/vJass/cJass like in a GUI line, and what you've typed there will show an error in the World Editor when saving a map and the map won't start in Warcraft III. More precisely, when selecting the map, the player slots won't appear.

One more thing: DO NOT USE BLUE FOR Codes:! Do you see how ugly it looks? When I am looking at it, I am seeing the text twice! And it's radiating in front of my eyes!

At this stage, I cannot even rate this, because it is simply too simple.

Level 13
Cool idea about anti-map hack, but what you think about after map-hacking to set a voting systems, so players can choose do they want him or not :D,D4RK_G4ND4LF is right, you need to fix that, and the max sight radius of unit is 1800, But, what you think to set area of effect = 1800, or 1900 + add condition, unit is invisible for that player and his friend! (it should help if he map hacks, and other don't), It's just idea how to realy get a map hacker, but i don't think that it's a best way. Enjoy!

Level 11
This system is Broken , I would use this :
  • Event:
  • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time.
  • Conditions:
  • Or Any(conditions) are true
    • Conditions
      • (Fog of war is enabled) Equal to false
      • (Black mask is enabled) Equal to false
  • Actions:
  • Visibility - Enabled For of War
  • Visibility - Enabled Black Mask

Level 19
This system is Broken , I would use this :
  • Event:
  • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time.
  • Conditions:
  • Or Any(conditions) are true
    • Conditions
      • (Fog of war is enabled) Equal to false
      • (Black mask is enabled) Equal to false
  • Actions:
  • Visibility - Enabled For of War
  • Visibility - Enabled Black Mask

what if the hack would update the fog every 0.01 seconds? (and no, you can't decrease the interval further cause it would lag and hacks with their programming language have faster ways to update things anyway)

also you can reveal units with hacks without having to deal with the fog of war at all

I love your Fire Blast Model. Epic... Just like HoN's Lina, the Pryomancer???

only played HoN once long time ago
too good graphics

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
what if the hack would update the fog every 0.01 seconds? (and no, you can't decrease the interval further cause it would lag and hacks with their programming language have faster ways to update things anyway)

also you can reveal units with hacks without having to deal with the fog of war at all

only played HoN once long time ago
too good graphics

Even if that event was every 0.001 seconds, it wouldn't lag, because you're not using any kind of handle variables. Only events with every 0.0 seconds lag because it occurs forever.