• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti map hack mini FIX

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Anti-Hack mini and review system
My frish Systeam
:clol::clol::clol:
Im New-bie. Plese comment on my
In map it anti hack and review systeam
Contents

Anti map hack mini FIX (Map)

Level 5
Firstly, I have to tell that there are ton of this kind of system out there,
and please include your system code in the description. :)

EDIT: I've test your map, and I don't know what this system really do. I also checked your code and it was... I don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe, its too simple, doesn't look like MUI and you're using BJs in custom script.

Last edited:
I have to say I have no idea what on earth this system is doing that actually prevents map hackers specifically

the trigger "anti map hack" just causes defeat for player 1 if they select a specific unit, is this supposed to prevent map hackers only if they accidentally select a unit they wouldn't have vision of otherwise?
While that may "solve" it for map hackers who're unaware it'd only catch them 1 time and doesn't actually stop the map hack from occurring, moreover this isn't MPI - it only works if player 1 specifically is map-hacking and doesn't work for any maps where there's a reason for the whole map to be revealed or the camera restrained to a single unit

I don't think you could really call this a system by any means - it's possible to map hack without revealing the whole map to yourself and this couldn't catch anybody map-hacking through those means.
There's also a lot of useless parts included in the test map I have no idea what "hoi sinh p1" is for or why it's in the "Import" folder, is it just for map test purposes?

Edit: upon reflection with mods we've decided to move this to substandard due to the above mentioned issues

Last edited:
Level 2
Hoi sinh p1 is a re spawn systeam
I have to say I have no idea what on earth this system is doing that actually prevents map hackers specifically

the trigger "anti map hack" just causes defeat for player 1 if they select a specific unit, is this supposed to prevent map hackers only if they accidentally select a unit they wouldn't have vision of otherwise?
While that may "solve" it for map hackers who're unaware it'd only catch them 1 time and doesn't actually stop the map hack from occurring, moreover this isn't MPI - it only works if player 1 specifically is map-hacking and doesn't work for any maps where there's a reason for the whole map to be revealed or the camera restrained to a single unit

I don't think you could really call this a system by any means - it's possible to map hack without revealing the whole map to yourself and this couldn't catch anybody map-hacking through those means.
There's also a lot of useless parts included in the test map I have no idea what "hoi sinh p1" is for or why it's in the "Import" folder, is it just for map test purposes?

Edit: upon reflection with mods we've decided to move this to substandard due to the above mentioned issues

Hoi sinh p1 is a respawn systeam. Thank to comment

@Reventhous My (system) extremely easy to just create one unit and choose invisibility its size and 1 female Tigger if click on that unit will be kick.vi weakness map hack will see invisible units

Last edited by a moderator: