• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anti devour? loadunit maybe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
is it even possible to stop a unit from devouring another unit. ex kodo eats knight. i want the knight to gt out of the kodo! mayb i could use zeppelin load and unload... but on enemies? this wouldnt work as it does 0 dmg.

By the way peps my td is almost rdy for play testing in the ''loadaeron'' section/area. it you see it hosted please join it and chek it out. :) (and host it again maybe?)

Level 7
this is just like something i thought of on the spot here, haven't tried it or anything so i don't know if it even works

but try making a trigger that has event 'unit finishes/starts effect of ability'
cond: ability = devour
action:
move target unit to position of casting unit offset by casting units facing by 64
or, i dunno what u wanna do here, maybe u want to wait a second first and then pop it out, or like make the kodo explode as the knight leaps out...

of course #1 i don't know if you can 'move' a unit out of the unit thats devouring it, #2 it also might need a slight wait, who knows (well not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.