• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manipulating the Devour Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need some help on manipulating the pre-built devour ability. Devour cargo is also included in this.

I'm trying to get it so it will devour units as well as heros, and structures if possible.

On a side note, I'm also trying to get the unit to devour more than one unit. IF you notice, it has the cargo thing for one unit icon. I was hoping to get it to work like a zeppelin, where you can hold multiple units.

To get an idea of what I am trying to do, imagine a giant kodo walking down a path and swallowing everything it ints way.

I do believe I can script up something, but was hoping to not have to fo down that path. I wanted to keep the map as fast and efficient as possible.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Level 6
Well the search for devour pulled up so much stuff it seemed to not be worth the effort.

I'll go check again, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.