• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another question: About Mounting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
like the title said, I need help with mounting Heroes.

The problem is that when the Hero mounts the Horse, the hero dies and then creates a new hero (Riding the horse). How can I mount the Hero along with it stats still present when mounted and not killing the Hero?

Level 8
Well you could save the stats into an aray and the experience then hide the hero and grant all the stats etc to the new hero. Another way would be to attack the horse to the hero then set the heroes z value i think it is z to the right height to get him with the effect he is on a horse.

Level 3
Make triggers like:

Unit - Order UNIT to move to REGION(The Horse must be near that region).
Unit - Remove UNIT from the game.
UNit - Replace HORSEUNIT with MOUNTEDHORSEUNIT.

NOTE: The unit removed from the game must be the same model when that 'Removed' unit is mounting the horse.

Level 3
Make triggers like:

Unit - Order UNIT to move to REGION(The Horse must be near that region).
Unit - Remove UNIT from the game.
UNit - Replace HORSEUNIT with MOUNTEDHORSEUNIT.

NOTE: The unit removed from the game must be the same model when that 'Removed' unit is mounting the horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.