• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MOUNT SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, basically I want to be able to create some kind of way in which my RPG heroes that I am modifying can use frames. As seen in the screenshots, create an object with the standard ability but using the model of a horse, and centering it on the "origin" point. I added two more abilities of lower speed increase, but it happens that even so it looks strange when walking. I would like to know if there is a way to create some detonator, that when carrying the item in question of the mount, the hero, increase the height with respect to the map (which seems to be really mounted on something) and not on the floor, which looks as if he were sunk in the horse.

It also looks strange when used on other types of heroes, and it generates the problem that if a hero already has a mount (such as the priestess or the wolf rider) it remains with a double mount. Any way to visually improve the function of the item? I saw a similar issue before, but the boy was not given a solution.
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

Level 7
You need a unit acquires an item event.
Then set flying height of triggering unit to a value. But I don't think that would look tho. About the mounted models. You have to remodel them as a seperete model. But modeling is a bit hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.