• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with mountable horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi fellow modders. I have made a mountable horse with the ability of the unmouned hippogryph. Though the difference is that this time the horse has two abilites one that pickes up a footman, and one that picks up a mage. The problem is that if there is a mage nearby and no footman and I ask the horse to pick up a footman it goes to mage and picks it up and vice versa. I've also added the Mount Horse ability to the mage and footman, and yes I have a different Mount Horse ability for the mage and footman, because a mounted mage shouldn't become a knight but a so called mounted mage but the footman should ofc be a knight. So basicly I dont want the horse to pick up mages / footmans and create a knight / mounted mage if the wrong unit is picked up.

Thanks alot in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.