• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Dust

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is dust for anime theme. enjoy :D

Keywords:
anime, dbz, onepiece, don, naruto, dust, wave
Contents

Anime Dust (Model)

Reviews
07:18, 15th Sep 2014 Misha: those clouds should have more variations and also should not look like directly taken from some other game, make 'em fit better in war3

M

07:18, 15th Sep 2014
Misha: those clouds should have more variations and also should not look like directly taken from some other game, make 'em fit better in war3

Level 12
oh boy I've been looking for something like this, although there are certain gripes I have with this model

1. the way the angular velocity of the clouds suddenly slows down towards the end of the animation looks weird, should be more gradual
2. IMO the 'inner' and 'outer' dust clouds should rotate at different rates, the inner being faster
3. on that note, inner and outer clouds should also expand at different rates, the outer being faster
4. also it'd look cool as fuck if you added dust particles or something

I don't know shit about modeling so feel free to take my complains with a grain of salt;
cool model tho

Level 8
this one i all elements (water, fire, earth(dust), electricity, wind) would be also awesome, valke :D