• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animations - Grunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello!

I've started making a cinematic about a grunt. And thats all I can tell you by now :wink:.

What I need is some more animations for a grunt.

First I need an animations wich he kneels, Like the man is doing in this picture.

images

Secondly I need him to have the drink animation that Grom has.

And I would also need a talk gesture animation or 2 (maybe even 3). Maybe the ones medivh has...

That was all for now. I will update the thread if I need more things.

Level 15
Level 10
ok.

but have you even tried or even downloaded the program? no super knowledgeability required

mmmmmm?

here's the tutorial, it has a link to the tool and should tell you what you need to know about it.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/basic-animation-transfers-31703/

If its so easy why dont you do it for me?! WHY DO YOU THINK I POSTED IT HERE? I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WONT DO IT IF I WOULD I COULD JUST HAVE ASKED FOR A LINK TO THAT TUTORIAL! Thanks for trying to help though...

Level 15
If its so easy why dont you do it for me?! WHY DO YOU THINK I POSTED IT HERE? I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WONT DO IT IF I WOULD I COULD JUST HAVE ASKED FOR A LINK TO THAT TUTORIAL! Thanks for trying to help though...

because we ask requests for something we can't do, not for something we could do, that's why i can't do it, and besides i am already doing about 6 models for requests.

Level 10
Wow there are 265 views and 19 replies... Nobody seems to want to make halo/halo wars models.

Huh? What does this have to do with halo? :O

Its just a grunt...

oinkerwinkel's animation transfer is broken for me also, i was going to try this, but i guess i can't

At least i know that im not doing anything wrong :S

Status
Not open for further replies.