• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Head of a Grunt and Fel Grunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need Grunt's Head for the map I'm currently making. Just a floating head. Just get a grunt and delete the rest of the body.
It doesn't have to have animations, but if you could make it animate, that would be great! Thanks. Will give you credit.

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Here, this should be what you are looking for. It is not animated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It seems fine in Magos, I don't know why it would crash, I am not experienced with models.

Level 10
I don't know either. It was really weird. I had to quickly remove it from my map and save or editor would crash too. I have no experience in models and before posting I tried making my own head, and it crashed my map too. :\

Level 10
Thanks alot Edge45 works fine! The head isn't on the ground it's flying, but I can work with that, but if you could lower the head to it's center axis/core that would be awesome. Other than that thanks! +rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.