• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Andy's Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
:spell_breaker: Andy's Programs :spell_breaker:

Yes, hello and welcome to my list of programs. I have decided to create this thread in the creation of my works instead of cramming it all into the Tools section. I would like to thank Pyramidhe@d for encouraging me. Anyways, welcome to my expedition of programs long before I have started uploading my programs on the Tools here. Refined again to ensure quality, here are my current list:

WordAndy is a program which is designed to be a more improved version of Notepad. I have created this also to improve my skills in coding as such. Additional features also include playing music while working and the use of encrypted code which can only be readable by WordAndy, using a format "wat" (WordAndy Text Document).

Some unusual features may also be included, such as reversing the text, giving the current time and system features. Though I have left this abandoned, I will once again revive with better features. I have only renewed it once with fixes and compressed filesize. Though not much to explain as it has similar features like WordPad, you can see how that works for you.

attachment.php

You can get it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59638&stc=1&d=1246704681
The latest version is 1.04

Using the FreeImage DLL file, this program can easily convert image files which are used often (including TGA, BMP, JPEG, PNG and so on...). It can also be customized with different types of skin which you choose to suit your choice. The ability to batch convert in the case of many files in one folder can make it easier instead of doing it one by one.

When loading a image file, it is also possible to change options if the image type you want to convert it to seems available (JPEG allows it to change quality in percentage). You can also drag-and-drop on the picturebox if you want to get it done quicker than just loading it manually. There are two modes, Basic and Advanced, most of the time you would use Basic as it contains most of the useful features, unless you want more features not used everyday.

attachment.php

You can get it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59639&stc=1&d=1246705571
The latest version is 0.3a Alpha, however it seems most of the time stable.

One of my interactive programs, it is a program which allows you to play the keyboard with the keyboard buttons, explain in the application it has been refined with dramatic filesize reduction and better interface for the use of playing. Also containing a log, you can keep a list of what notes you are playing and save it as a text file.

With two modes, you are allowed to play basic mode (from C notes to G) or full notes (all the way from A to G) from the low to medium notes. The project has been left abandoned for some time so I haven't added the sharp notes yet, but I will add them soon. A section on how to play them is also added into the program. If you wish you can also set the options so that you can also press the notes.

attachment.php

You can get it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59705&stc=1&d=1246781742
The latest version is 0.2c Alpha, with only a few additions to add.

Remember, you will require .NET Framework 2.0 or over to load these programs, otherwise if you use a different operating system other than Windows than getting Mono is recommended (I'm not sure how it works though). Anyways I will add more with some more refinements. Anyways, enjoy and hopefully these program's will also help you. I would also like to include these programs also in the Tools.

Modelicious - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/modelicious-0-4-a-114583/
MPQ Editor - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/mpq-editor-131707/

Comments and suggestions about these applications will be helpful ;) .

Yes, with a couple up my sleeve which I have made a year ago:

- A flash viewer which can load both SWF and FLV files
- Warcraft III custom map protector
- Probably a VB.Net tutorial for those wanting to learn how to program ;) . I'm sure it is easy so many should be able to understand it at the end.

Enjoy, and more will be coming! I still have a couple in stock, and many to create, so for now enjoy. Use it at your own free will (for good). Remember, none of the applications contain viruses and I have strictly tested them which I have debugged them with the use of AVG. Anyways, enjoy! :pal:.

Attachments

• WordAndy.zip
    771.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Image Converter.zip
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 114
  • pic1.png
    pic1.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 364
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 340
  • pic3.png
    pic3.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 373
  • Andy's Keyboard.zip
    491.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 9
i already downloaded the programs and they work fine.
Thanks, and hopefully I didn't waste your time. Anyways, I got a lot in stock, ensure you have .NET Framework 2.0 or over and if you don't have Windows then Mono is your only way to loading it.

Use it at your own pace, and its optional. But there is one rule you must obey:
"Use it for the good, never for the evil"

Level 9
Updated! It now contains a program which lets you play a keyboard on your computer. Thanks for those who have used it, wish to bring more ;) .

Level 11
Isn't that what DotA Keys do? o_O
Never used DotA Keys, actually, but I think that it allows you to set custom hotkeys...

Status
Not open for further replies.