• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AMHS Script Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
OK, I have installed JASS NewGEN, ran the NewGEN WE, and tried compileing everything again...

I still have 469 compile errors!

Is it possible that this new jass is conflicting with the previously added JASS in my map?

When I do a syntax check on the AMHS, it gives me an error for almost every line...starting with the 7th line of the "required functions" trigger which is reporting 4 errors:
JASS:
library AMHSRequired
^1 syntax error and 3 statement out of function errors^

Level 8
Where do I find these options?

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed that JASSnewgen has added a bunch of menu items to WE...

Second Edit: Well, I am not getting errors anymore, but I do not think the system is working wither...

The system's readme says that if you use the "iseedeadpeople" cheat, that the map sould crash in 3 seconds, but it is not.

Last edited:
Level 11
Maybe you did not implement the system correctly? Check that all constant values have been set properly. Not everything can just be copyed and pasted without some modifications. Thats why people use constants, so you can easily modify it to work for your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.