• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alternate Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Edited version of the original footman
Made as a replacer
Includes team colors

Paths:
Footman.blp - Textures\
Footman.mdx - Units\Human\Footman\
Contents

Alternate Footman (Model)

But he redesigned the Footman's skin that is something even better, so the redesign is his artwork. All I ask is for permission to change this new skin by coloring the armor or the golden rims.
Ah sorry that's my mistake, I thought it simply used the original didn't realise it used a custom skin.

In that case it doesn't appear as if the Author is still on the Hive as I don't see a link to their account. Therefore your best bet is to edit the skin as you desire and use it however if you seek to post it to contact the staff and let them know you've tried to get in touch with the original creator :) The moderators are quite fair and as long as you've done your best to try and get permission they'll accept that, however like I said, best to let them know. Of course if your skin edit is for personal use then you don't need permission since no one will know if you've edited or not.

Ah sorry that's my mistake, I thought it simply used the original didn't realise it used a custom skin.

In that case it doesn't appear as if the Author is still on the Hive as I don't see a link to their account. Therefore your best bet is to edit the skin as you desire and use it however if you seek to post it to contact the staff and let them know you've tried to get in touch with the original creator :) The moderators are quite fair and as long as you've done your best to try and get permission they'll accept that, however like I said, best to let them know. Of course if your skin edit is for personal use then you don't need permission since no one will know if you've edited or not.
Ok, thank you!