• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

allowed targets for healing wave ability wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
upload_2020-4-11_22-10-34.png
so
this is healing wave ability if gandalf targets hisself then its supossed to heal hisself for 150 hp and target only gandalf no one else and if gandalf targets anyone else except hisself then allowed targets should be 3 and hp healed 110 but the problem is allowed targets doesnt work :(. idk what i did wrong but when gandalf heals hisself still the number of allowed targets is 3.

Level 13
The new ability functions are 0 indexed, so when you're setting "level 1" of these spells to heal for 150, you're actually setting level 2 of that spell to heal for 150.

Change the level to 0 and it should work.

NOTE: The condition is fine, getting the level of a spell being cast isn't 0 indexed. Confusing isn't it?

Level 11
The new ability functions are 0 indexed, so when you're setting "level 1" of these spells to heal for 150, you're actually setting level 2 of that spell to heal for 150.

Change the level to 0 and it should work.

NOTE: The condition is fine, getting the level of a spell being cast isn't 0 indexed. Confusing isn't it?
yes, have u got also any idea how can i make it so its 100/200/300 for each lvl? if healed self and if not healed self then 200/300/400 i thought of using x3 if then else for lvl 1/2/3 but if lvl of ability is 2 then both if then else for lvl 1 and 3 will run else actions and it will bug? since conditions for them wont be true

Status
Not open for further replies.