• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Allmighty Wars V.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Changes:
*Buildings now have Alot more hp(i will make one whit lower hp cuz i think it alot to much)
*New terrain whit "mountains" between each Player (they are build able)
*Every player starts Whit a Titans House Where u can Buy All Workers wisp peon and so on
*every Player starts whit a Aura Hero(melee aura, range aura,global aura)
Pleas Report Bugs and and stuff like that so i can fix em :D

Keywords:
Melee war mountain mass alot footy footmen
Contents

Allmighty Wars V.2 (Map)

Reviews
18:31, 29th Jan 2009 Rui: Please do not submit low quality maps on the Hive Workshop. Use EpicWar if you really want to have them up for download. [highlight]Rejected[/code]. Category is not Melee but Altered Melee (changed).

M

18:31, 29th Jan 2009
Rui:
Please do not submit low quality maps on the Hive Workshop. Use EpicWar if you really want to have them up for download.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Category is not Melee but Altered Melee (changed).

Level 31
This isn't a melee map at all, I suggest you to understand the genre of a map before you said it was a melee map.

Stop uploading a piece of trash to the map section, as I had told you; go to forum and read all those tutorial and technique on mapping before you continue mapping. Doing it like this would likely to get your heart stab by a rather sharp knife.

If this resources was upload to wc3campaigns, it would be reject in under 5 seconds.
Pardon me for sound really harsh, but that is because you seems to ignore my advice at your other resources.

Level 12
Hey.

Yeah am, I have to agree with Septimus, however harsh his opinion may be.
There is no terrain whatsoever, you just placed a few tiny cliffs and a few round parts of tile variations around the edges for players ;(

You need to at least variate the tiles on the rest of the terrain, make it hilly or bumpy, add water... and then if you give players x amounts of rescources, why don't you remove unit upgrades, building upgrades etc... and make it more of a rush game, where you have to make as many units as possible to just overpower your enemy ...

Speed up unit build times by 10 times or something, and give buildings way more hitpoints... and make some unique heroes or something! Then you'd at least have something similar to Footman Frenzy.

1/5, sorry, but this needs many hours of work before it comes anywhere near deserving approval.