• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Camp [Blood Elfs] Scourge [TFT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Unless I have missed something in the past couple of months, nobody is working on the TFT campaigns. I am currently reworking the NE campaign because they work really inconsistently. I made them back when I knew pretty much nothing about the editor (in general) and I changed stuff constantly, so they became a giant mess.
Luckily, things work out much faster when you think ahead, so they'll be much more reliable than the old ones.

Level 1
I think it's still on but it takes time.... thank Gismo for providing fresh news ! Hope the other maps will be done soon enough though..... But I wonder how to download the Blood Elf Campaign.. I can't find the files anywhere........

Level 4
No, i also dont understand why, i did like that thing created by Forsaken. It's a altered melee based on the last roc chapter. You can plah with three players.
Yeah, I know about the 3 player version, but it's a shame because you can't have the items you get from the rest of the campaing. The Spell Inmunity from the giant Panda is great perk for the last level :/. Also, you need another player who hasn't played the rest of it with you.

Level 19
There are, but first I want to update the ROC NE maps because some of them are a complete mess.
Essentially, when I started I didnt really know how to do most stuff, so I just settled on the first thing that worked and did it, then tried improving/redoing it in the next chapter without replacing the old one, instead of improving it as much as I can and use the same thing in all of them.
That, and I was being lazy when doing some of the stuff here and there, so they dont work properly (if at all)

Level 6
So you're the roc night elf campaign creator? I think the level you have to edit the most is the secund one. Wouldnt it be better to have one player defending the base as Shandris and the other player completing the run mission? I thought it was bizar to have a third hero out of nowhere. Anyway, i enjoyed the campaign :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.