• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Akane the Queen of Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Aight so I've been reworking parts of my old, old skins (from 04/05/06).. some of them have never been submitted here, and some might lie deep in the database.. however, I'm thinking of re-uploading them and in order to justify that I feel I should fresh them up and apply some of my acquired skill through the years (not in texturing, but art in general) - I will probably also do artwork of these characters as well.

Anyway, enough talk, here's the texture and a screenshot (from WC3 Viewer) - I can't seem to recall how the conversion was supposed to be handled to .blp, but I reckon there was something about RLE compression, so someone need to tell me about that.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any last tips or ideas before I go ahead and try my luck for submission?
I love harsh criticism, don't walk around the porridge (if that even is a saying in English), tell me what you don't like, how you think it could be better.. and of course, I love to hear what you do like as well.

Attachments

• AkaneUpdate.png
    AkaneUpdate.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Akane Updated Screenshot.jpg
    Akane Updated Screenshot.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 266

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Hmm, well I'll try to "detailize" the cape then, and possibly make it brown and just make the runes team-coloured instead of the whole cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.