• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any of these skinns good 'nuff to be uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys, read the title :D.

I havent been creating skins for a long time now but thinking about getting back to it since It seems that there arent so many "high quality" skins being uploaded anymore (just like some dude that has been creating their first skin in paint, no offence but there is many low quality skins, mines might be a little low too, anyways some are still high quality from some good guys, much respect!) I was thinking I can try to make some (even tho I will need some practise b4 maybe).

Yea well, I was thinking...hmmm maybe I should upload some of my old textures from like umm...must have been almost like 9 months ago or something..anyways, look on em and tell me what you think either here or there on my album.

>>>Click here to get to my album<<<

Level 9
Lol ok Im'a make the lava thingy a little better then update it in this post and look if some other guys also think I can upload it. Ty 4 quick respond.

damn forgot I dont have the skins at this computer. I can send them over 2morow.

Level 15
The robo slasher could be but needs more work,also the lava thingy needs higlight's and moar shadow and the orc felguard i have done one for my friend just need some moar work and maybe they can be approvable!

Attachments

• gromlinks.JPG
    gromlinks.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 95
Level 9
Ye nice felguard, tho I wasnt trying to create him orcish I was more thinking of like....some random green guy...not an orc :D.

Level 9
Aight.

EDIT: Updated the magma dude now, only some of the face tho....Im pretty satisfied with the lava but the stone/bricks between them still needs to be changed tho.

Photoshop ftw! :D, hehe, yea at the time I made all those skins in that Album I didnt have photoshop, it was on an old computer 2 years ago. But now I have photoshop and it feels like the skin turned out alot better.

Gonna try to make all the lava like that and then im gonna try to satisfy you Kazzo by changing my "Robo Slasher" to the better :D.

EDIT: Added some cracks to the stones (didnt update the picture tho) but it doesnt seem to look so much diffrent, anyways, the face seems ok I think........gonna start with the body tomorrow and hopefully finish it so I can go on to the "Robo Slasher" and finish it in the weekend :D.

Btw, thanks both for your comments :).

Attachments

• ss0001.JPG
    ss0001.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 9
Hmmm hard to make the lava thingy... (veins?) as small on the body as on the face since the I whould have to draw it much smaller on the body and I drew it in size 1 and 2 on the face and whould need like size 1 and 0 on body but 0 doesnt work.... :/. Anyways...I gues it cant be perfect :p.

EDIT: Sorry guys but the body wont turn out as good as the head :p, it is to low res on that so the veins get pretty big and doesnt look very realistic.

Anyways Im gonna post a pic of the body soon, just have to finish it.

EDIT: Decided to make the resolution a bit bigger (scaled up the image). So I will recreate the veins on the body and this time I can make them small like the face I think...But gonna do that later and start on the robot now.

EDIT: Should I make him with or without that ear thingy?
Wich of these 2 pictures look best? I myself think the one without the ear thingy but ofc the air thingy also needs to be remade like the rest of the skin.

Attachments

• UtanKam.JPG
    UtanKam.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 59
  • MedKam.JPG
    MedKam.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.