• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ahahahah, another April Fool's joke by Blizzard? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Level 12
It's obvious Pandaren Express is a joke. However, it's already been confirmed (or so I heard) that Pandarens will make their debut somehow in WoW.

And as for a joke on War3, I bet it will be obvious. That screenshot is almost like the beta screenshots with "god" characters.

*Looks at NoobieMapmaker's sig* Warcraft manga? Seriously unless you really read manga yourself, there are much worst examples.

Blizzard needs to think of better jokes :? in my opinion, april fools jokes should fool people, make em feel stupid, or piss em off (my favorite). Because I know that 'buff or debuff' stuff is real, and the fortune coming true is real, and probably those dudes playing wc is real. if they want to have a good joke, they should make it so when the people connect, they'll all be playing (singleplayer) the wc3search-availible ripoff of WoW. that'd probably do the last two.

Status
Not open for further replies.