• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scourge of Lorder-what? he ultimate joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when you take the warcraft iii ROC human campaign, screw around with all it's cinematics, make secrets here and there, and watching people trust you even though you know that they epic phail again and again?
What happens if it's all done correctly? You get the biggest gag campaign that is actually possible in 4 separate yet connected campaigns based off the original campaigns. They may look like the originals and feel like the original but it's all a big joke. We'll start nice and easy. Let's begin with

The Scourge of Lorder-what?
I am starting today(November 10 2009). Mark it! I hope I can finish it but if not I will not let such a beauty go to waste. Now I'll definitely need a dev team. Now I need several objects to make this project great.

What I need
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-A hilarious Main Campaign screen(based off original scourge of lorderean)
-story writers that will be able to think outside the box and write ridiculous stories and such
-Comics who know how to be funny and what makes a guy laugh
-voice actors who can voice the campaign with audacity or some other voice program
-Beta Testers who know where to look for bugs.

Dev Team
---------------------------------
Lightning Brigade(A.K.A. Mouse): Lead developer/lead triggerer
Damage: Beta Tester

If you wish to be able to edit this campaign I suggest you follow the directions here
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...gger-function-does-not-exist-database-144982/ Use solution 2 that one's the easiest solution to use.

none yet

FAQ
----------------------------------
Q:Is this based off the original campaign from ROC?
A:yes

Q:Will the cinematics be different?
A:Yes they are all much funnier

Q:What kind of secrets are there?
A:Am I really going to tell you?

Q:please?
A:No

Q:pretty Please?
A:Let me just tell you that you should do the should expect more than the unexpected

Q:Thank You
A:please only ask questions...

Q:Am I a noob for asking these questions?
A:Do I really need to answer that?

Please give feedback on the joke map(taken directly from the war3.mpq) I also need a dev team as stated above.

Last edited:
Level 7
I think that other than the random one-liners, everyone should act normally, but Arthas should be ridiculous.

Random Ideas:

"Attention citizens of Stratholme. Please report to the town square for routine culling. Please don't turn into zombies, and have a nice day!"

"An orc raid? We haven't had any of them before! It's a small matter, so let's send the heir to the throne to deal with it."

Kel'Thuzad: "Isn't this... Ironic..."
Arthas: "You think this is Ironic? THIS, IS, LORDAERON!!!" <smashes him with his hammer>

Mal'Ganis: "You hear the voice of the Dark Lord. What does he say?"
Arthas: "He says... Less talk, more rock! Yeah!" <kills him with Frostmourne, accompanied by quick electric guitar riff>

Muradin: "What's wrong with ya' Arthas? You lied to your men, and betrayed the mercenaries that fought for you."
Arthas: "Hey, nobody's perfect."

<Arthas approaches the Frostmourne pedestal>
Arthas: "Nice sword! I'll give you 500 gold."
Frostmourne: "No deal."
Arthas: "750?"
Frostmourne: "Are you trying to rip me off?"
Arthas: "Oh, ok... How about the dwarf?"
Frostmourne: "Sounds good! A dwarf and your soul for the sword."
Arthas: "What was that about a soul?"
Frostmourne: "No, I said, uh... A dwarf, whole!"
Arthas: "Oh, okay."
<Muradin is killed, etc.>