• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Need for Reviewers for an Undead Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31

Resurrection of the Scourge

183891-albums3097-picture27595.jpg

What is Resurrection of the Scourge?

It is a Blizzard-like Warcraft 3 Campaign that is aimed to be fun to play, of high quality, and have an engaging storyline. Its story offers an alternate storyline which follows from The Adventures of Rowan the Wise and Jeopardy for the Horde.

What are some of the Campaign's Features?

- 10 completable chapters, along with 4 Interludes
- Take control 3 unique Dreadlords, each having their own spells, strengths and weaknesses
- Play a story-driven Campaign, which is part of an epic series of alternate Warcraft 3 Campaigns
- Command the armies of the Scourge to excess, whether it be Flesh Golems to mass amounts of skeletons!
- The final Chapter offers a cross between a Real-Time-Strategy and Tower Defense mission

What work is needed for Resurrection of the Scourge?

To date, Resurrection of the Scourge is mostly complete. However, there is still some work to be done to polish it off before I can claim that the campaign is finished.

I am in need for reviewers to give suggestions on what has been done so far. Your feedback is needed so I can finalize Resurrection of the Scourge and make it a truly great campaign.

All those who review Resurrection of the Scourge will receive rep++

Where can I find more?
You can find out more and download Resurrection of the Scourge here.

Last edited:
Level 23
I will begin updating Resurrection of the Scourge on the 1st May.

Reviews for this campaign will be much appreciated. Rep++ will be given to all those who review Resurrection of the Scourge.

still i don't start play this campagin because i'm playing rowan the wise, cause somethings that happen in the orc campaign i don't remember about the humans etc .. and if i play first the undead campaign i will not understand many things .
but i'm nearly finish the human and i will play the undead :D

i really like your campaing and i can wait too see the night elf campaing

Status
Not open for further replies.