• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New campaign coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well i guess my thread has been deleted for no reasons whatsoever? so i'll be short, couple of buddies of mine have decided to do a campaign..well..here it is

Basic story line
--------
Old friend of Arthas, lost son of Admiral Proudmoore, had enough with the scourge, so he rallied up his last forces, and started to move to norhtland, he's only hope for defeateing the vile undead is to libirate Arthas from the Lich kings grasp.

Now the list of people i require to make this campagin exciting, not to long not to short and what's more intresting , that this campaign have a decent storyline x.x
--------

I need triggers
I need Map designers
And i also need people who have loads of ideas for this campaign.

If yer intrested post here or add me to msn, [email protected]

Laterz

P.S hope you'll like it when its done X.X

Level 2
Sounds interesting i suggest you make custom models of arthas friend and Proudmores son also

And it could be interesting if your campaign collides with the storyline of the battle of arthas and illidan campaign since it has the same plot.

Level 3
I was thinking the same thing but arthas friend is proudmores lost son ^^ but anyways, i really want to make like this model when arthas became the lich king like the helmet, there is a campaign where there is arthas model + skin of the lich king, but i figured i'll do arthas+paladin+lich kings helmet and new evil skills.

I think that this part of teh campaign will have .... 10 chapters....I hope anyyways, i still need team members X.X

Level 9
Maybe for some ideas how about maybe you put some text saying that its a map that is to be acosiated (sp?) with wc lore and the guy whos the lost son only finds out he is after he kills admiral proudmoore ^^.

You could also have it the guy starts to turn Undead himself but he breaks away from the lich kings will at the end by commiting suicide and that makes Arthas break from the lich kings grasp.

Level 9
ah yes i forgot about the bonus campaign XD well then why not have it in the first few levels you vs the orcs or something and you kill rexxar? lol some hero has to die XD

Level 2
Yeah of course, In the story rexxar killed Proudmore so that really makes things more complicated. Maybe proudmore's son could get revenge from the death of his father by killing rexxar and make this as the introduction.

Proudmore's son discovered that proudmore is his father, and that he was killed by rexxar.

Level 25
Bah, Proudmore had two sons only. One who was killed during the Second War, the second who is presently ruling Kul Tiras. I've no idea whether either of them were friends with their sister's boyfriend, presuming I'm talking about Jaina rather that Proudmore's other, half elven daughter who's presently fighting the Scourge in the Plaguelands

Honestly, I hate things that disagree with lore, and the whole "Zomg past friend/lost child of important character" concept is oft considered a crime against litracy and originality

Level 25
SomeOneBig said:
Prehaps, but you saw many other campaigns, they had main characters but diffrent story lines, so..?

Main characters involved with the official storyline

It comes from a complete and universal hate of people on forums who make up characters who are "ZOMG THE LOST TWIN BROTHER/SISTER OF SOME IMPORTANT CHARACTER" which is evidently seen as lame and a crime against originality

And no, this isn't a free world. But its not against anything which can be enforced

Level 3
Prehaps , but what if i wont do it lame?I mean im not trying to make you see me as some sort of "PRO" that knows everything and will make better then blizzard it self, ofcourse not, just listen to this, im not trying to offend anybody, a lot of people here said that they like the idea, and they dont think it'll offend the main characters of the game it's self, fine if my story line and the campaign its self will suck fine then, but you dont have to like make people upsad just by saying "it wont work so dont try to copy-paste some units and make some triggers" i know you havent said that but that's the meaning, so...and i dont come with the hate of ppl who say zomg main hero and bs no im not like that, i'd like to create my own story only sometimes collapsing with the official ones.
And do explain why this isnt a free world?
I can do what the hell do i want untill i get to put in jail right? ^^

Level 4
2 things

1. if u dont like the idea then stop complaining and just dont play it.
2. i would hlp terrainin or somtin but the only way i can rly do that is through email. cant host

Level 6
I cant be interested until I get some info. Also Im pretty annoyed when waiting almost minute for reading "bump".

Level 9
mecheon we all know you are the warcraft lore demi-god but who cares lol if blizzard said something thats a diffrent story XD

Level 3
Fine if you want some info so bad i'll give it to ya, but not all.

Thobias and his litte brother were only wepls when fel orc riders attacked their peacfull villige, they and some other of their family and friends escaped to the woods to escape but somthing happened.So the people who stayed in the woods survived the raid, and started a new settlment, and now it's time for Thobias to start his long joerney.

That's the basics, wanna know more? add me to msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.