• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

After creeps spawn, they go to my base. When tower start attack them creeps get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. I started my mapmaking experience only today. I made map and creeps must go to my base and attack the castle(Alliance), but they scared of towers :D. When they(towers) start attack creeps, creeps go back and stopping other creeps. Can you help me, if solution will be on vjass, attach the map, cause i'm really noob. Thank you.

Attachments

• fdg.w3x
    36.5 KB · Views: 43
Level 3
And yes, help me, please, with reviving heroes on region herospawn, with -100 gold. Thank you, again.

Level 3
change owner of random creep from neutral hostile to a player (controlled by computer).
by the way: heroes can't get higher than lvl 5 through creeps.

your hero revive trigger:
  • herodie
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of spawnhero <gen>), Hide revival graphics
      • Player - Set (Owner of (Dying unit)) Current gold to (((Owner of (Dying unit)) Current gold) - 100)

Level 9
by the way: heroes can't get higher than lvl 5 through creeps.

sure hero can get higher than level 5 through creeps....you just have to change in gameplay constants ^^

and in your trigger :

dont use dying unit use triggering unit & center of spawnhero <gen> leaks. also why you add an multiple or condition for just one condition in it Oo

Level 3
you are right i didn't think of gameplay constants.
at first dying unit has to be a hero and if he wants to play multiplayer he can add the player slots to the condition. else the trigger fires when player 1 non-heroes die or creeps die. simply the best way.
and if it were my trigger, i would use temp points instead of center of region

Level 3
Big thanks, guys. It helped me. How to get experience for assisting the creep-killing(towers always steal my creeps, and i can't get normal exp) and how to get others money from others level of creeps?

Level 3
many of what you ask is basic knowledge and don't be disappointed when you don't get an answer.
but you'll find what you are searching for in "player - set property".

Level 18
your gold and wood per second is:

• Gold and Wood income
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 10 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
      • Player - Add 10 to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber
just add the same action for every player if it's not single player

Level 8
It would be good if it will give 0 exp and 0 gold from killing creeps and add trigger to add expirience to all enemy heroes in some area and gold with adding Floating Text. I have same system in my map and it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.