• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aeon of Strife Bigg AoS Very CooL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hi every one im Johan From sweden. if u dont know me im 23 and making a new kind of aos. im planing to make it even more fun then dota and i know its very hard a big challange. im planing to have more heroes that people know. like Sub-Zero and others. some lotr because i realy like lotr greece gods and heroes and more characters. doing new spells and more. And info u find below what im making etc.

right now im making an big aos.....

The first plane where to make it LotR. now im going to make it diffrent im gona take some little heroes from everything.

Like now i have Lurtz= LotR
Glorfindel= LotR
Sub-Zero = Mortal kombat
Venom = Spider man
SuMo = some chinese guy

and alot of more heroes and spells

Im need this in my map.
1. Ideas, spells, items, taverns, heroes.
2. I need skins.
3. i need models mybe.
4. i need help with triggering modes etc.

Im planing to do this aos very big.

and i need to reduce map size little.

So i gona need help with making map size smaller.

But first of all i need a guy who can help me making modes for the map i was importing a dota template and it wasent working i mean its not working.

so i will need that and then i will need ideas.....
For items spell names tavern names and heroes.

i gona need heroes ideas of heroes that i might not know.
from what ever. an example below.
if u know any cool hero like jason Vs Freddy or sumthing cool tell me so i can have him in the game. if u wish any special heroes telll me :p

and if u wish any special spells or now any cool spell ideas tell me.

and i also gona need skinner that can do skins for heroes. Or even models not to many models maximum 2-3 and they should be small file size....

and more updates will come of the map what i need and so on.
map progress is about 60% done.

and here under below some pics of the map. dont say omg one more dota fan.
im not a dota fan. i prefer other maps then dota. im just want an good cool aos. and mybe some changes of map will come later.

Attachments

• Bild1.JPG
    Bild1.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 562
  • Bild2.JPG
    Bild2.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 18,806
  • Bild3.JPG
    Bild3.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 4,527
Level 12
Why bother making a AoS if the terrain is the same as Dota?
How can the map be liked, when it looks just like dota, people will say its a copy etc and such no matter how good the map actually is.

If ur gona make an AoS
1]Make your own terrain or get someone to make it for ya, it has to be unique.
2]Dont DONT name it MotA,SmotA,FotA,OotA, or anything that rhymes with DotA, be creative pls.

other than that, i think this has promise :)

Level 19
lol w00t. man i dont even have thinked about name it as hota nota pota or what ever i will think of an new name.

and ineed help with the name actually.

worlds of Aos mybe WoA i duno.

i need good names for the map aswell :D but areu guys intrested?

Level 7
lol w00t. man i dont even have thinked about name it as hota nota pota or what ever i will think of an new name.

and ineed help with the name actually.

worlds of Aos mybe WoA i duno.

i need good names for the map aswell :D but areu guys intrested?

how about?
war of the characters?
good vs. bad battle force

character wars?

heroes at war?

characters conflict?

iyota?

random heroes war?

like it?

Level 7
kill the heroes:revenge of the villians

how about that?

or defend the king!

or it might be

armmagedon:judgement days

Level 8
Ill have to say that mixing with lot of Diffrent characters from games and stuff, wont be good idea :p

Wrong. It can be really great. I always loved ToB because they had Leto The God Emperor and Jean and all the cool guys.

Level 21
Well, to tell you, the terrain is horrible, the ideas are yet un-imaginative copied things, no new features, no real things which could win against dota or anyother AoS which is halfway thought about, sorry to tell you, but with what you have here, you can not even make a 5 year old happy.

What you need is:
-A self invented story.
-Nothing copied from other games.
-Some cool features which actually impress people.
-A good and not so standard terrain.
-A good spellmaker who can actually DO things.
and so on...

Level 19
hmm ya its true. But i chaned it to mortal kombat so right now im making mortal kombat characters with new spells. And dota is imba hard to win against. But right now the project is pretty awesome. but changing the terrain isent an bad idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.