• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need people to my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
LotR AoS map

ARTIST N EED and Skinner for some skins mybe.
loading screen creator will needed. if ur intrested pm me this gone be very cool and i will tell u detail whats will be on the loading screen etc...

im making a LotR AoS map... there u can be 12 heroes in each team.....
i need partners who can help me with my project.
The map is pretty simple.. look like an AoS map but i gona working on making shire on the map and bree.

The map will take alot of times. any one who played battle for middle earth...
i gona make the map in wc3 style ofc, people like wc3 style. mybe some custom skins. i know how to import etc. and that stuff i made taverns and all...
and i gona do a creep system later.

and i need mybe a skinner for some skins... i dont need much skins...
because i like wc3 style, and the game gona be based on cool effects and new heroes. alot of them from Lord of the ring battle for middle earth 2 and Return of the witch king.....

so people i need is.
1. a Skinner
2. a guy who can do spells bouth jass and Gui mostley gui and they should be leak free....

if u feel for helping me and be part of the team and join me pm me or post here in the thread.

and here is a screenshot of the map its 96x96 size best aos size :)
the maps cant be to big because then people go and go and nothing hapening.
then game is boring just.

Last edited:
Level 25
Here is your lightning sword spell, i don't know to make it not affect aoe and only 1 target except this or some more complicated way, also for the illidian spell i will post it tomorow.

View attachment 38336

{Rui (Merge) Edit}
Here is the transformation effect on illidian, i gave him an custom phoenix fire spell which fires tornados at enemies.

View attachment 38361

{Rui (Merge) Edit 2}
An new transformation with the effects you asked:

View attachment 38371

Last edited:
Level 5
I could potentially help pending if this isnt a complete DOTA map

--MODERATOR (MERGE) EDIT--
alright im willing to create GUI spells

Do NOT double-post in less than 48 hours. Use the Edit button at the bottom right of your post.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
hmm mybe it sounds nice with a new map style but i like the type of map... mybe u have some ideas XX Noob.... but how will the map look like ?
i was thinkign i gona do a small shire on the map and a small bree so people know its Lord of the rings and small dead marshes.....

But its not just the map style its gona be the heroes whos gona be cool so i think u have a wrong idea dude.

It doesent matter if its another map...
if the heroes and the spells isent fun it will suck even if the terrain is Super professional so? what u say about that XX Noob?

anyway i need help with spell makers. :D

Level 6
Im not saying make a super imba terrain, just make some stuff alike DotA, in an AoS you dont need wonderful terrain, but good terrain for the sake of gameplay, I designed a terrain for my AoS myself, and it is not a copy (and it looks good)

Just aim for something like dota if you want that style.

~XX_Noob

Level 17
You know, I could redo your terrain, I'm pretty good at making terrains and that's an understatement.. xD
However, I have my exam in a week, and I have a job of making a terrain for the paired mapmaking contest.
I also need to implent my proffesion system in a guy's rpg.. so yeh, kinda busy. xD

If you would like me to remake your terrain just send me a message but it'll have to w8 for my vacation the 20th of oct to 26th of oct. xD

I can also make beginner custom spells. But they are realy basic.
(That don't leak as far as I know.)

But like I said I'm mainly a terrainer and here is proof of my skills: Dungeon Mapmake Contest Screenshots

Level 17
I made your spell, see the map attachment I made.
It's pretty rough and stuf but that's mainly because u said you would edit it.

It has what u asked for.
- 4 levels
- It has a chance to stun attackers.

Btw, it's good u use the regular we, I do aswell, I don't need any wierd add-ons or extra programs that are prone to ruining maps. xD

Attachments

• Your Stun Spell.w3x
    20.4 KB · Views: 38
Level 5
who're the heroes, and wouldn't the terrain be more LotR'y if u had it from Grey Havens to Gorgoroth. just sayin.

one last thing, is this a LotR movie map, or a LotR book map?

Level 9
The terrain looks as if its 100% from dota... is it a template?
Please don't create another dota map, no one will play yours. Take a day and think about how to add a twist to your game to make it interesting.

Level 17
Some tips I can give ya:

- At least have what kind of weapon it has in the name.
- Throw in either a title, a special name, or a translation.

Some examples:
Sword of Swords could be:
o Sword of Spades (Italian Mix) or mix it more: Spadelion Sword
o Sword of Espadas (Spanish Mix) or mix it more: Espagar Sword
o Sword of Klingen (German Mix) or mix it more: Klinga Sword

You could also add some extras like:
o Klinga Sword of Strength (Obviously it gives bonuses to strength.)
o Klinga Sword of Fortitude (A sword that gives bonus to both health and armor?)

As you see, it's very easy to make up some names.
With just 1 word (swords) + additional languages, you can make around 5 items. + Extras like strength, agility, fortitude etc. You might get an easy 30 items.

If u really can't do that just give me some examples and I'll make names for it, you can just pick w/e u want then. =)
U do need to pay me reputation! xD (Or cookies w/e u like best. (>")> )

Status
Not open for further replies.