• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

After my small maps im going Lotr Online wc3 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I need Skinners. Coders and more.

That i need most is coder.

If anyone are intrestign in joining. Im planing to do it exactually like RPG Lotr.

Will make very hard terrain. Also I need an Camera system that makes your unit goes behind the hero. I allready have that system. I just need so you go with the buttons and not the mouse and klick mouse to attack.

For example when you go with W forward and A left and D right and S back. Like Counter Strike.

This could be an realy nice RPG. Will also need Save system for hero. I mean Lotr Online take money for playing that game online. Im pmaking it so you dont need to spend alot of money for playing. This could be very cool idea.

Im gona make characters aswell. Planing to make an Evil team and one Good. And it goes out just have fun. And many bosses. Also planing to make so you can change alliance in game. SLay your allys. And level up to 100. Or even more mybe 200. So you can play whole days ;) If anyone is intrested just pm me or make a nice comment.

Allso so you can do big battles. Not very huge will not have any lag issues. But 5vs5 + mybe 20 units on each team.

This cant be to hard.

I just saw a first person shooter on youtue so.

Basicly camera system and walk system. Mybe planing to make one jump spell as orginal.

Then Save system. Would be cool if you can save over old profile And also have like 2-3 diffrent profiles or anything.

Would also be cool with spell/Item so you can jump on a horse. And you see your unit on the horse. On some way. Same for dragons etc.

Characters

Elves
Human
Dwarf
Hobbit
Wizard
Orc
Creatures
Death or anything Witch king etc
Could prob be more.

Trying to hold so low file size as possible. Could be hard. But Under 4 MB.
Is there away to use more doodas then limited with no lag in game?

Do i need JNGP or WEU? I hope i can do this without any of those because of lag issues and more.

And change alliance team system.

Rhis will be the biggest RPG project ever. Also im finishing my other maps before this but they r small so wil lgo fast mybe 1-2 weeks on them both.

Wlecome in the J.R Tolkien team regards shanghai aka johan bryntesson

Looks like i found all system i needed =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.