• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator arena (LotR) Check this out new idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
im looking for a crew.

1. I need 1 spell maker for simply spells. Must be pretty simple spells and funny.

1. i need 1 trigger maker. for creeps and stuff.

1. terrainer. for realy nice terrain.

1. history writter. for history of the gladiator arena.

1. balancer. testing and see if anything is unbalanced.

1. tooltip writter. for the spells.

1. Need a guy for helping with ideas.

And i will help working on all this.

This will be not like other maps this gona be totaly diffrent got inspired of battle for middle earth lotr. First i was planing to make a map there but now i feel this game is more popular and more easy to make that kind of map.

So my plan is to make. First a big arena not to big tough.

At start u gona choose by some heroes.

Demon Hunter
ABOMINATION
SOME MORE HEROES.

THEN u start outside of the arena. then you walk in the arena (all players walk in) and gates closing. After that it says welcome to the arena something. (You dont fight versus each other)

And then it starts the creep coming and coming. And the one who survive or get most creep will win. It will be loads of micro and skillz in the arena. etc the one who kill creeps etc bosses. I need help building this because it will be hard make it my self.

This will be cool project. something diffrent from dota. And the terrain will need to be very good.

Im thinking of terrain something like Black gate lotr. Or mybe Arena of the elves. Haldir Legolas Elrond Glorfindel. I need help with ideas tough.

Items

im not sure if there will be any items (need ideas)

Modes

-ar all random
-sh same hero
-rp repick mode

Dont gona need 1000s of mods just make players confused.

Hope some one is intrested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.