• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW RPG World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
WOW WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Im planing to make a wow RPG. Im now working on this 2 projects.

LotR RPG and Kung Fu Frenzy. and im planing to my 3rd map.

This map will be very cool terrain. And it also gona be Very cool heroes.

Planing to make all races. And If some one have ideas and have played wow would be great how it is.

I never played wow but i heard alot of it. And i know how it works but not all details of terrain and such. And i dont know where the evil and good places are. If some one knows its good.

I will not start till i find some people. Because i dont wana waste my time makign this big project by self.

My plan is to make 2 teams 1 evil and 1 good. And u start on 2 diffrent places ofc. ANd u gona go out an creeping and kill each other and kill each others bases. And there will be bosses and more.

I planing to make so u have 4 spells on ur hero. Because it will be more easy to understand for noobs. And The items will be the cool thing. :D so if u know alot of wow would be great :D And i dont want people that helps some times and some times not. THats pointless.

I gona need this for this project.

Terrainer / My self and one more

Triggerer / 1 or 2

Story Tooltip / 1 or 2

Ideas / 1 or 2

Beta testers / 1 or 2

Skinner / 1 or 2

Modeller / 1

If ur intrested tell me.

Level 3
I am not too optimistic with this. Three projects are a bit too much, you might end up with nothing done at all. Another thingy is planning to make wow based rpg without wow knowledge.
Yet if you have questions about wow, go ahead and ask them, feel free to send private message as well. Ive been playing wow for god knows how long now.

Level 8
Hey, i will give you a tipp! Make an ORPG like WoW, but create 2 Maps for the Old World (Azeroth & Kalimdor).
This is what iam doing :) You did never played WoW....lol. Thats not good if you wanna do a wow map. i played on offical servers up to 80 and this 5 times^^. You can need my help.
Pls make this map as much wow like as you can or just take my map xD
Some more Tipps:
-Attachment Items
-Save-System
-3 Skilltrees (Spellbook-Ability) for each class
-Some more PvP maps
-All Characters as heros!
-Make all a bit smaller, cam a bit nearer and bam! the world is bigger :)
Hope i helped, contact me!
Nurga

Last edited:
Level 2
hi

i was laughing i was working on a wow map too .. but i found no members for my team

I could be a terrainer
i played wow 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.